Friday, July 31, 2015

What I will do with this blog......?

As a newbie to binary options trading I thought of writing my experiences and trading diary in this blog daily. The tools I'm using. Other websites, blogs I'm following. About articles I'm reading.... and every thing about binary options. So I hope that this will help anybody who is willing to do binary options for extra money or for living. Hope that someday I will join the pros in this field. And will become a full time trader.

Before December last year (2014) I knew nothing about binary option but forex. So I wrote an email to forex group (www.sinhalenforex.com/) to help me to gain knowledge and start trading. They suggest that it will be more suitable to start binary option trading considering my financial and family situation. And they suggest a website to follow. A big thanks to Mr. Lakshan Rajasinghe who is a trader and a blogger from Sri Lanka. His blog www.sarusara.com showed me the path in the right direction to begin the journey to be a better binary option trader. It was written in my native language (Sinhala). He writes it with his own experience and knowledge as a forex + binary option trader since 2011. For any one who can read and understand Sinhala I highly recommend his blog to follow to become a better binary option trader.


5 comments:



  1. People are fascinated to binary options for lots of reasons like sometime because of excitement, other being an own boss and to make huge sum of money. Unfortunately, when they first get started, it might become difficult to find bearings, even sometime they littered with scams. To get succeeded in trading endeavors, they need to choose legit binary options broker that provide crucial help, provide risk management schemes and excellent methods to secure maximum profit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    Banc De Binary Demo Account

    ReplyDelete
  3. BROOKFIELD — Developers who proposed a six-story apartment building on Federal Road will reduce both the height of the buildings and the number of units to meet objections from town officials and the public.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

    $500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

    To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Carl who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email: andersoncarlassettrade@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +1(252)285-2093 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete